Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Harrison's 2 year/Valentine's pictures



I can't believe how fast kids grow up. Everyone says it but it is difficult to believe it unless you see it first hand. I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful husband who takes such good pictures of my son! It has sure saved us a bundle on going to the studio for pictures. I find myself these next few days with some extra time on my hands so don't be surprised if you see more blogs from me. Rob found out yesterday that he may have whooping cough and we have been confined to our house for at least the next couple of days! Please pray that our family continues to get healthy and that we survive being trapped together for the next 5 days.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

We are praying for you all. Great pictures...he is such a little man! Enjoy your time together but try to get better soon!