Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall fun




It sure has been a long time since I have been to my blog site. Sorry to those people who come here to see pics of the boys. We have been busy doing a lot of things. We remodeled the basement in order to create an area for the boys to play and to eventually do some homeschooling. It feels so good to have that space in the basement for the boys to grow and learn in. Harrison has been busy learning his sight words and can even recognize a few of them when we are reading books together. I can't believe he will be 4 in a few short weeks. Corbin is also growing quickly. He is still more of a grunter than a talker but I am sure he will get there soon enough. Today though when I was changing his diaper, I heard him say "diaper". Of course, he refuses to repeat it so no one besides me has heard him say it. I just going to post some pics of the boys hanging out in the leaf piles for those who want to see how much they have grown.

No comments: