Saturday, July 25, 2009

My baby is 1 month old!

I can't even believe that Corbin has been a part of our lives for one month already. I have to say having two was not as difficult as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong. Some days are definitely a challenge, especially with a very strong willed two year old. What makes it easier is knowing what is coming and being more relaxed about taking care of an infant, because you know you will get through it eventually. I know I am not as patient as I should be with Harrison sometimes, but I am working on it every day. The biggest challenge I have is maintaining an organized house. There are just not enough hours in a day! It is exciting and yet a little sad to see Corbin growing so fast, because I know he is my last baby. And no I won't be changing my mind about that!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Adorable! Has it been a month already?!